Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Still As Special

I had my ultrasound today. I am now almost 4 months pregnant and so far, still have the same weight at **secret**! Hahaha....

Admittedly, I am not as 'careful' and watchful of my diet, as when I was pregnant the first time. Perhaps, it's because I already know what to expect. In fact, praise God, I didn't spot on my 1st trimester, nor did I faint. I had dizzying spells, and a few mild nauseous moments, but otherwise, I am so 'normal', maybe because my body has recently just gone through this whole cycle, it's still fresh in its memory. So, it's easier to adjust.

It kinda makes me guilty that I am not as studious and as super excited and expectant as my 1st but that doesn't mean this baby is less precious.

When I saw her (hopefully!!!), she was still small but she moved a lot. There is always that feeling of awe when you see that there is actually a life growing inside you. It is just so magical and humbling. Imagine, God giving and entrusting His own child to an unworthy person such as I. How can we be so blessed?!?

Each pregnancy is special and unique, even if the excitement is seemingly less. Each baby is a blessing and precious gift. And we eagerly await the coming of our 2nd, just as we were excited with our 1st. Hopefully, we will be blessed with a normal, healthy, strong, intelligent, loving and beautiful (or handsome) baby!

No comments: