Friday, May 23, 2008

Just Checking In...

No week round ups, no stories. Just dropping a line to say hello.

It's been a busy week with tons of work, lots of unfinished business and to-dos waiting to be done. I've issued out many memos (not scary ones), just work flows since we're introducing cash cards in our payroll and commission systems. There are plans to upgrade our cashiering, I'm working on the workflow of the new company, thinking of ways to improve collection, etc... Things are pretty full in the office and Bric had just recovered from a four-day fever with his temperature reaching up to 40 degrees Celsius!

There's also a Ruby Wedding Anniversary to plan. We've finally decided to hold the reception at Makati Shang. Best choice, really, considering the convenience and the freebie rooms. Now, we're working on the program before I leave for South Africa care of Mommy Nonie. (I hope the violence will have been resolved by then) But before Cape town and our safari, I am soooo looking forward to going to Disneyland HK with our mini family :). It'll just be me, Boydee and Bric and yaya Mila. Aahhh... a welcome break!!!

But before the break, have to make sure all's how it should be and make plenty of bilins. So, just thinking of everything leaves me a bit drained. But I'll manage :)

No comments: