Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Incessant Migraine

Ever since I recovered from the flu and diarrhea, I've been having these incessant head aches. When I stand from sitting down, I get these throbbing sensations on the right side of the head all the way to my neck. Why???!!!! What's wrong with me?? :( Waahhhh....

It's been almost two weeks and it's still with me. I've researched in the internet for possible causes. And God forbid it's anything serious. So finally, I'll be going to a general doctor today. Hopefully, she'll give me answers. Wish me luck and pray for me.

Here's a photo of Bric and Lolo Boy before they went to VWL two days ago. Yaya Mila took this picture. When I saw it, I was astounded as to how our baby has grown! He looks like a little big boy now. And he looks like me when I was younger. Uh-oh. Would've wanted him to look like his Daddy :) hehehe...

No comments: