Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Goodbye for now....

Just came back from dropping Tita Belen and Boydee to the airport with Bric. Boydee will be gone for 3 weeks. We'll miss him sooo much. Boo hoo hoo... :(

While he's away, I plan to use this opportunity to bond more with Bric and devote more time to doing things which I've successfully procrastinated on. I'll also be in the office more because Lai and I will be the only bosses left. Hmmm... should we impose longer lunch hours? Hehehehe... Just kidding! Anyway, here's a tentative list of my to-dos to keep me preoccupied and productive:

1. design Chateau de Busay website - Long overdue, so sisterhood, if you have any ideas!!!
2. design Chateau de Busay's menu - Again, loooooong overdue. Again, sisterhood, ideas are sooo welcome! Although I'm scheduling a photo shoot for the food in Chateau when I go on August. Per Lai, a menu is always more inviting for her if it has pictures of the dishes in it. It makes it easier to visualize. Point taken :)
3. renew my driver's license. This has been expired since October last year.
4. renew Yaya Mila's passport. Since I'm carrying baby number 2 (more in a separate blog), we're planning ahead and thinking of bringing Mila with us to the States, which leads me to the next to-do.
5. apply for Mila's US visa.... wish us luck..... (keeping my fingers and toes crossed!)
6. bank recon in MVC - ok, won't elaborate since Mommy Shalene might think I'm revealing too much :)
7. clean our room!!!! This time, I've asked permission from Boydee to clear out some of his clothes; clothes he hasn't worn for 2 years but are still hanging in his closet. Perhaps by the time he comes back, he'll only have 2 closets left for himself. Bwahahahaha!!!! His advantage is, I don't have too many clothes, so perhaps the closet count will remain the same. Status quo...
8. more office work... Since Randy will be leaving for the US and staying there longer, plus he has an upcoming honeymoon, that's added responsibility for us. To Randy and Stel, have fun!!! :) We'll man the fort!
9. take care of the Gavino kids. Bonding time for me and Raegan, Rogan, Raine and Ranger as I play mommy to them while Japa and Ate are taking a break to celebrate their 10th anniversary as a couple. Happy Anniversary to you both!!! May you continue to be an inspiration of good parenting and cool 'couple-hood'. heheheh....
10. whatever else i can think of or whatever else needs to be done. Of course, part of this will include helping Rod and Zhar with their wedding plans however way they want us involved :), bonding with the remaining brotherhood and sisterhood, spending more time with Tita San, reading with Bric, sleeping with Bric, playing with Bric, taking care of myself for the baby in my tummy...

All these while thinking of and missing my love. All these while counting the days til he comes home in my waiting arms and Bric's warm laughter. Bye for now, Love. See you in 3 weeks... We love you!!!

No comments: